|Type:||Vegetable Seeds and Bulbs|
|SKU /MPN:||De Ree - Italian herb collec|
Italian Herb Collection
Oregano / Basil Genovese / Parsley Gigante d'Italia / Thyme
(Organum vulgare / Ocimum basilicum / Petroselinum crispum / Thymus vulgaris)
Fresh herbs at your fingertips! Perfect for adding flavour, fragrance and seasoning to many dishes.
• Fill your pots with compost to approx. 2cm from the top and firm down.
• Place the seed disc on the surface of the compost.
• Cover with a little more compost and water lightly.
• Store in a warm location at an approx. temperature of 13-16°c (55-60°f).
• Sit back and wait for your plants to grow - Couldn't be easier!
• When seedlings are strong enough to handle, transplant into bigger pots to grow on.
• Once all chance of frost has passed the plants can be transplanted in your garden, harden off first.
• Alternatively, for all year round supply, keep in pots indoors.
4 x8cm discs per pack (1 variety per disc)
Disc can be cut to suit pot size.
Very easy to use - pre-spaced seeds (less thinning).
Row width: Oregano & Basil - 12" / 30cm
Parsley & Thyme - 9" / 23cm
Harvest Oregano before the flowers form.
Pick fresh herbs when required.
Product is Brand New, Unused or Unopened